Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) is a welcoming and open environment for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. We are committed to providing comprehensive health care services, including the full range of adult, women’s and men’s services, as well as connecting individuals with HIV or hepatitis to screenings and treatment, prenatal services, and more.
Regardless of health condition or income status, our courteous and professional medical staff is committed to treating all patients with the utmost dignity and respect. All of our primary care clinics proudly serve the San Diego LGBT community.
Transgender Health Services
• Assistance with Barriers to Accessing Health and Social Services
• Case Management
• Monitored Hormone Therapy
• Support for Transition-Related Issues
• Supportive Services for those at-risk for HIV and STDs
• HIV Prevention using PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis)
For more information, or to make an appointment for PrEP, please call (619) 255-7743 or fill in the form below: